- The new GST rate came into effect from 1 April, after which many smartphone makers had increased their smartphone prices.
- After the increase, the starting price of Galaxy M21 is Rs. 14222. And the starting price of A50s is Rs. 21070. Had happened
May 03, 2020, 08:31 PM IST
new Delhi. Samsung has cut the price of the budget phone Galaxy M21 and mid-range smartphone Galaxy A50s. Please tell that since the new GST rate was implemented from April 1, the company had increased the prices of many of its models. The tax rate on smartphones has been increased from 12 percent to 18 percent. But after this increase, for the first time Samsung has cut the price of many of its smartphones. After the deduction, the Galaxy M21 smartphone is getting cheaper by Rs 1023 and the Galaxy A50s smartphone by Rs 6300. Apart from these, Samsung has cut the price of many of its models.
Galaxy M21 price after the cut
- After the introduction of the new GST rate last month, the price of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant of Samsung Galaxy M21 was increased to Rs 14,222. The company has cut it by Rs 1023. That is, this variant will now be available for Rs 13119.
- At the same time, the price of its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant was increased to Rs 16,499. It has been cut by Rs 1000, which means that it can now be purchased at a price of Rs 15,499.
Galaxy A50s price after the cut
- After the price increase, the price of the base variant of 4GB RAM and 128GB storage of Samsung Galaxy A50s was increased to Rs 21,070. But the company has cut its price by Rs 2,471. That is, now it can be purchased for Rs 18,599.
- At the same time, its 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant was priced at Rs 26,900. Its price has been reduced by Rs 6339, which means that it can now be purchased for Rs 20,561.
Basic specifications of Samsung Galaxy M21
|Display size||6.4 inches|
|Display type||Full HD Plus, 1080×2340 pixels resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 Protection|
|Sim type||Dual nano sim|
|OS||One UI 2.0 based Android 10|
|The processor||Axinos 9611|
|RAM / Storage||4GB / 64GB, 6GB / 128GB|
|Rear camera||48MP (primary) +8 MP (ultra-wide angle) +5 MP (depth sensor)|
|The battery||6,000mAh with 15W fast charging support|
|Security||Fingerprint and facelock|
|The sensor||Accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, proximity, virtual light sensing|
Basic specifications of Galaxy A50s
|Display size||6.40 inches|
|Display type||Infinity-U, Super AMOLED, Full HD Plus Display, 1080×2340 resolution|
|OS||Android 9 Pie with One UI|
|The processor||Octa-core exynos 9611|
|RAM||4 GB / 6GB|
|Expandable memory||512 GB (Micro SD)|
|Rear camera||48MP (primary sensor) +8 MP (ultra wide) +5 MP (depth sensor)|
|The battery||4,000mAh with 15W fast charging support|
|Security||In-display fingerprint sensor|