- The watch is equipped with SpO2 sensor, which will tell the body's oxygen level
- There will also be GPS support for the Huawei Watch GT2e for real time tracking.
May 03, 2020, 02:27 PM IST
new Delhi. Tech company Huawei is set to launch the Huawei Watch GT2e in the Indian market. Before the official launching, its price information has been revealed on Flipkart. According to which it will be sold in India for 19990 rupees. Its price in the European market is about 16500 rupees i.e. in India, this watch will get expensive by about 3500 rupees. However, there has been no official confirmation from the company about its price in India. Huawei India has also released its dedicated page, in which its features and specification details are given. It was launched in March with the globally launched Huawei P-40 series smartphone. The company claims that it will run for 14 days on a single charge. It has been launched as an upgrade version of Huawei Watch GT2.
Huawei Watch GT2e: price can be so much in India
- According to Flipkart, the price of Huawei Watch GT2e has been kept at Rs 19990. The active and sport variant is listed on the site and is available in graphite black, ic white and mint green color. However, no information has been provided about their availability at the moment.
- It costs Rs 16500 in the European market. It is available in all three colors, including black stainless steel and stainless steel options.
Huawei Watch GT2e: Features and Specifications
- The watch will have a round amoled display equipped with a 1.39-inch 454×454 pixel resolution, which will support slide and touch.
- It will get 4 GB of internal storage. It is water resistant, its body is 5ATM certified.
- It will get 15 professional workout mode support, including climbing, cycling, outdoor running and swimming.
- It provides real time notifications of incoming calls, SMS and emails.
- It has accelerometer, air pressure sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetizing sensor, optical heart rate sensor, ambient light sensor and capacitive sensor.
- It also has a SpO2 sensor, which tells the oxygen level of the user's body. It also has GPS support for real time tracking.
- The company claims that it gets 14 days of battery life in a single charge. It will work with devices running Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 or higher.