- This scooter is rated IP54 for dust and water resistance.
- It has a lithium battery, which takes three to four hours to fully charge.
Apr 30, 2020, 03:27 PM IST
Beijing Lenovo has introduced its M2 electric scooter in China. It is currently available for pre-booking and is available in two color options. This scooter weighing 12 kg is capable of running at a speed of 25 km per hour. The company claims that it takes 3 to 4 hours to be fully charged. Its price is around 21 thousand rupees. It will compete with the Xiaomi Mijia electric scooter 1S launched in China recently. Its price is around 22 thousand rupees. This type of electric scooter is not so popular in India but it is quite popular in China.
Lenovo M2 Electric Scooter: Price and Availability
- According to information provided on the Lenovo site, the M2 electric scooter is available in black and white color options. It is available for pre-booking and is priced at Rs 21360.
- It is currently only available in China. It is expected that the company will also launch it in the Indian market.
Lenovo M2 Electric Scooter: Features and Specifications
- According to the company, its top speed is 25 kilometers per hour. When full charged, it can travel up to 30 km. That is, it can be said that scooters can be used to travel around or short distances.
- It has a lithium battery, which generates a power output of 350 watts. The battery takes three to four hours to fully charge. The battery level can also be checked from the WeChat app.
- It will get a triple brake system, as well as it is equipped with triple shock absorption system. Brake systems include sub brakes, disc brakes, and foot brakes, while the shock absorber system includes hydraulic shock absorbers, hidden shock absorbers, and tire dampers.
- It will get an LED control panel, in which information about speed, power, gear and other things is available. Its body is made of aluminum alloy and is rated IP54 for dust-water resistance.