- The starting price of Go is Rs 3.99 lakh and the starting price of Go + is Rs 4.19 lakh
- The Go CVT model is priced at Rs 6.25 lakh and the Go + CVT is priced at Rs 6.69 lakh.
May 17, 2020, 01:35 PM IST
new Delhi. Dutson has launched BS6 Go and Go + in the Indian market. The initial price of Go is Rs 3.99 lakh and the initial price of Go + is Rs 4.19 lakh. There has been no significant change in the design and features of the car but it will get BS6 1.2 liter petrol engine, with 5-speed manual and optional CVT transmission. Go's CVT model is priced at Rs 6.25 lakh and Go + CVT is priced at Rs 6.69 lakh.
Go and Go +: Engine power and mileage
- The 1.2-liter petrol engine, equipped with a CVT transmission, will generate 77 PS at 6000 rpm and 104 Nm of torque at 4400 rpm.
- A model equipped with a 5-speed manual transmission will generate 68 PS at 5000 rpm and 104 Nm of torque at 4000 rpm.
- The company says that the automatic version of both the models will also get a sports mode, which will give more power experience during overtake.
- The Go Manual Transmission version will get a mileage of 19.02 kmpl, which was earlier 19.83 kmpl while the Go CVT will get a mileage of 19.59 kmpl which was 20.7 kmpl previously.
- At the same time, the Go + Manual will get a mileage of 19.02 kmpl, which was earlier 19.72 kmpl, while the CVT model will get a mileage of 18.57 kmpl, which was earlier 19.41 kmpl.
Go and Go +: features and specifications
- Both the Go and Go + models will get dual front airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist and reverse parking assist.
- Apart from this, there is a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Car Play support.
- This 6 color option is available in Ruby Red, Bronze Gray, Amber Orange, Crystal Silver, Vivid Blue and Opal White colors.
- The new models get diamond cut alloy wheels, LED DRLs and 180mm ground clearance.
Go and Go +: offers
- The company is offering Buy Now and Pay in 2021 on both models. In which the customer can take the car home by making a downpayment and start EMI from 2021. Apart from this, Dutson is offering 100% finance options, low-EMI benefits and EMI insurance benefits.
- Apart from this, a standard two-year warranty is also being given, which can be extended for five years. Both cars will also get free road side assistants for two years.