- Motorola Edge + smartphone in the US is $ 999 i.e. around 75,300 rupees
- In the European market, the Moto G8 Power Lite smartphone costs around Rs 13870. Belongs to
May 17, 2020, 05:21 PM IST
new Delhi. Motorola is going to launch two of its smartphones in the Indian market. According to reports, the company will launch the flagship smartphone Moto Edge + on May 19. The company teased it on Flipkart, which has given information about its launch date. It will have a 108-megapixel main camera and a 6.7-inch curved Full HD Plus display. It has been launched in the US at a price of Rs 75300. Apart from this, the company will launch the budget phone Moto G8 Power Lite on 21 May. Its price in the European market is Rs 13780. It will get 5000 mAh battery and 16 megapixel main camera.
Motorola Edge Plus: Specifications and Features
- Motorola Edge + is in the news for its strong specifications and features. It will get curved HD Plus display and punch hole design, as well as 5000 mAh battery.
- In the release of its teaser on Flipkart, it is expected that the phone will be sold exclusively through Flipkart.
- The company claims that this is the first 5G smartphone to have such a strong battery. The phone has a 108-megapixel primary lens for photography.
- The Motorola Edge + smartphone was launched in the US for $ 999 (approximately Rs. 75,300). It is expected that in India also its price will be approximately the same.
|The display||6.7 inches|
|Display type||Full HD +, OLED with 90Hz refreshed rate and HDR10 + certification|
|Sim type||Single sim|
|The processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|RAM||Up to 12GB|
|Storage||256GB UFS 3.0 (non-expandable)|
|Rear camera||108MP (main sensor) +16 MP (ultra-wide) +8 MP (telephoto)|
|The battery||5000mAh support 18W fast charging, 15W wireless and 5W reverse wireless charging|
|Connectivity||5G, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack|
|The sensor||Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light, sensor hub and barometer|
|Security||In display fingerprint sensor|
Moto G8 Power Lite: Basic Specification
- In the European market, its price is EUR 169 i.e. around 13870 rupees, it is expected that its price will be approximately the same in India.
- Flipkart has confirmed its launch date. It will be launched on 21 May. It will be available in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colors.
- The phone will get three rear cameras and it has been given a splash resistant rating. It will weigh about 200 grams. It can be launched in a single variant with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage.
|The display||6.5 inch, waterdrop nose|
|Display type||HD +, IPS LCD Max Vision Panel|
|OS||Android 9 pie|
|The processor||MediaTek Helio P35|
|RAM / Storage||4GB RAM / 64GB Storage (Micro SD Card Support)|
16MP (main sensor) +2 MP (macro lens) +2 MP (depth sensor)
Support: Bokeh, face beauty, hdr, google lens
|The battery||5000mAh support 10W charging|
|Connectivity||4G, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, Micro USB port, 3.5mm audio jack|
|Security||Rear mounted fingerprint sensor|