- Reality Smart TV variants will be from 32-inch to 65-inch
- ColorOS 7 of Reality can be found in TV with Android 10 operating system
Apr 25, 2020, 05:53 PM IST
Chinese company Realme will launch its Google Certified Android TV in the Indian market. On top of this, customized Reality TV skin will be found. It is believed that the price of this TV will be decided keeping in mind the budget of the customers. This could be the TV in the mid-range segment, such as the Chinese company selling Mi. Realme has set foot in the Indian market through smartphones and now it wants to compete with Xiaomi via TV. Let us know that recently OnePlus has launched TV in the Indian market, but it is a premium segment TV.
Variations and specifications of Reality TV
- Reality Smart TV variants will range from 32-inch to 65-inch. It includes variants such as 40-inch, 43-inch, 50-inch, 55-inch. All these TVs will support Android operating system. The company has already told about all these variants. In the Indian market, as many screen sizes are coming to TV by Xiaomi right now, Reality TV will come in almost the same size.
- This TV will also support almost all apps with OTT apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar. It includes Alt Balaji, G5, Sun Nex, Hoichvois among others.
- Realme has recently launched its RealmeUI for smartphones. In such a situation, RealOS's ColorOS 7 with Android 10 operating system can be found in the TV.
- Reality TV's remote can also come with many advanced features. It is believed that its remote may be similar to the remote of OnePlus and Apple TV. By giving direct voice command to the remote, you will be able to see your favorite programs.
Launching and price
It is believed that Reality can launch its first TV in the Indian market by June 2020. However, its launching program can also be changed due to lockdown. The starting price of this TV can be Rs 10,000. It is believed that the price of 32-inch TV can be from 10 to 12 thousand rupees.