- This cashback offer will be available only to HDFC debit and credit card holders
- The base 64 GB model of the new iPhone SE is priced at Rs 42500.
May 20, 2020, 11:02 AM IST
new Delhi. The sale of Apple's new affordable phone iPhone SE (2020) is going to start in the Indian market from today. The cell will start at 12PM. Customers will be able to place orders online on Flipkart. The initial price of the phone is Rs. 42500. Cashback of Rs. 3600 is being given to customers making purchases with HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Cards. The phone was launched in April but did not start selling due to the lockdown. Currently, customers of the Green and Orange zones will be able to order it. The company has not given any explanation about when its offline sales will start.
IPhone SE (2020): HDFC Cashback Offer Details
The base 64 GB model of the new iPhone SE is priced at Rs 42500. Apple's partner HDFC Bank is offering cashback on this, after which the price of the new iPhone SE will be Rs 38900.
HDFC is offering a full Rs 3600 cashback on it, which will be available to HDFC debit and credit card holders.
IPhone SE (2020): Variant Vice Price in India
In India, its 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 42500, 128 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 47800 and 256 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 58300. In India, it will be available in Black, White and Product (Red) colors.
IPhone SE (2020): 39% more expensive in India than the US
In the US, the 64GB storage variant of the new iPhone SE (2020) is priced at $ 399 i.e. about Rs. 30600, 128GB model is priced at $ 499 i.e. Rs. 38200 and 256GB model is priced at $ 549 i.e. about Rs. 45000.
|Variant||India price||Us price||% Expensive|
|64GB||42500 Rs.||Rs 30600||39%|
|128GB||Rs 47800||Rs 38200||25%|
|256GB||Rs 58300||Rs 45000||30%|
IPhone SE (2020): Basic Specification
- The phone has a 4.7 inch Retina HD IPS LCD display, which offers a resolution of 750×1334 pixels. True tone technology was used in this, which adjusts the white balance.
- It supports Dolby Vision sound and HDR10. The iPhone SE (2020) has an A13 bionic chipset, which is also available in the iPhone 11 series.
- For photography, the phone has a 12-megapixel single rear camera with LED True Tone flash. It offers 4K video recording support up to 60fps and smart HDR support for photos. It has a 7 megapixel front camera for selfie.
- For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi calling, NPC, Bluetooth, GPS and Lightning port. There will be no 3.5mm headphone jack in it. The new iPhone has a Touch ID button.
- It has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, three-axis gyroscope and proximity sensor. It is rated IP67 for dust and water resistant. It can work for 30 minutes in 1 meter deep water.
- As always, this time the company did not talk about battery size and RAM. But it is definitely said that the new iPhone SE 2020 will get 13 hours of video playback time and 40 hours of audio playback time, just like the iPhone 8. The phone has 18 watt fast charging support, which will charge up to 50 percent of the battery in 30 minutes. However the charger will not be found in the box. It also has wireless charging support.