- The sale of the phone will begin on May 29, it can be purchased on Flipkart from 12pm
- 5% unlimited cashback will be given on purchase with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
May 21, 2020, 01:57 PM IST
new Delhi. Motorola has launched the new budget phone Moto G8 Power Lite at an online event. The phone has been launched in a single variant with 64 GB storage, in which 6 GB RAM will be available. The phone is priced at Rs 8,999. It will get the Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor and three rear cameras. It is equipped with a large 5000 mAh battery. The sale of the phone will begin on May 29. It was introduced globally in April.
Moto G8 Power Lite Smartphone: Price, Sale Date and Offer Details
- The phone has been launched in a single variant. It will get 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
- The company said that the price of the phone is 8999 rupees and its sale will start from May 29.
- It can be purchased from Flipkart (12pm noon). It is available in Artic Blue and Royal Blue colors.
- 5% unlimited cashback will be given on purchase with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. Apart from this, many EAMI plans are also available.
Company official tweet
3 … 2 … 1..The #UltimatePower has been launched! 🚀
Gear up to experience power like never before with ultimate battery, performance, camera, and much more, with the all-new Moto g8 power lite at just ₹ 8,999! Sale starts 29th May at 12 PM on @Flipkart: https://t.co/Kc3P3geEqW pic.twitter.com/nAtUy48hFD
– Motorola India (@motorolaindia) May 21, 2020
Moto G8 Power Lite Smartphone: Basic Specification
- The phone will run on Android 10 Pie. It will get an octa-core MediaTek P35 processor.
- It will have a 6.5-inch HD Plus, 720×1600 pixel resolution IPS LCD display. In which the aspect ratio and 269ppi pixels density will be found.
- It is available in a single variant with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The storage can be increased to 256 GB with micro SD card.
- For photography, it will get a 16-megapixel main sensor, a 2-megapixel macro lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has an 8 megapixel lens for selfie.
- The phone has a 5000 mAh battery, which supports 10 W charging.
- For connectivity, it will get 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, Micro-USB port and 3.5mm audio jack.
- This phone weighing 200 grams has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel for security.